Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Do you have a moment?

Is there meaning in everything?



Time has stopped, it is no longer slipping slipping slipping into the future. All the timekeeping devices in my house have either stopped or are keeping irregular hours or are oddly disfunctional. This has all occured within the last three days. Or has it? I can't tell time no more.

  • Seiko watch from Egypt - not working at all.

  • Swiss watch - losing five minutes every
    hour

  • Cardinal watch encrusted with faux diamonds (no, mommy, they're real!) - stopped working

  • Wall clock above my iMac - dead batteries

  • Treo 600 - the time is automatically set by the wireless network and it's reading 7:52 AM when it's actually 9:23AM (according to my iMac clock automatically set by the network)

  • The kitchen clock - reads 11 o'clock and I'm guessing that it's losing time but it could be gaining time

  • Bedroom clock - not working at all

  • iPod and iMac are in agreement - it's 9:23AM


  • Aww - f'ah! I was supposed to be at work an hour and a half ago!

    M

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home