Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August 6th - You and me, we'll see a play and then celebrate life

Angels in America Parts I & II



In 1992 Tony Kushner wrote an epic play in two parts, Angels in America Parts I & II. Set in New York in the mid-eighties the action centres on a group of men and women in the maelstrom of the AIDS crisis that was just launching, looking for meaning in the face of death, deterioration and disease.

Hoarse Raven Theatre is presenting the full play with performances ending August 19, 2006. HRT is a great local theatre company who earlier presented Headwig and the Angry Inch (bastards made me cry) at the Lotus Sound Lounge (the perfect venue for that piece).

This Sunday, August 6, is your BEST CHANCE TO SEE PART I 'cause it's also a fundraiser for YouthCO AIDS Society. So, pull some money out of your pocket and pick up some tickets. We'll see you there (unless you're going to Cirque de Sade at the Penthouse - but why? The Princess is going to be at Angels in America with me, so what's the point?)

Ciao bella and bello!

M

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh oh! I want to go!

11:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home