Monday, September 25, 2006

Camille Miller is in the Building

A two week old conversation is oddly prescient

I met with Camille Miller at Wazubeez in order to write an article for the paper regarding her upcoming appearance at the school where I work. We talked about life (hers and mine); mine includes a guerilla style war on behalf of the arts and against the administration. She asked that I not get fired before her performance which occurs today at 11:30AM.

And now, through a combination of forces of good and evil, it appears that Camille will be my last presentation in the Great Hall. I am leaving my job as Special Events Coordinator to become the manager for the campus pub, a job that carries within it both chaos and opportunity.

Two remaining Live@Lunch performances are schedule after Camille's today but whether they come to be will be the decision of others: Chad Oliver on October 23rd and Ivan Coyote, tentatively scheduled for Nov 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home