Thursday, September 07, 2006

Crikey! The Nervous System Loves Red Bull

I've been running around for three days. No end in sight.


The days are filled with one emergency moment after another, cobbling solutions together from odds and ends of processes and securing them with frayed pieces of tangled wits.

Oh, no. Daddy is not happy.

On the plus side (the negative being flawed, disorganized, discombobulation) I'm actually having a bit of fun. There is a bit of milk and sugar in my coffee. I think if I can hold on I can make something nice out of these experiences.

I'm off to see Curtis Santiago and the Vendetta Republic, against my better judgement (regarding health etc). But the reckless heart can sometimes find lands that others had not conceived and sometimes (on the flip side) like Steve Irwin, have his heart punctured by the nasty barbed tail of a stingray.

xoxo

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home