Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mon Dieu! Quelle Horreur!

This is why I need a gaggle of doppelgangers who report directly to me



So, the horror of an overly scheduled Pride Weekend is still unfolding with sharp and dastardly prickly consequences. Now, upon closer inspection the Odd Ball is actually on Sunday which means that I need to choose between Angels in America Part I and a dance party for queers, breeders, sexual outlaws and pirates. I've already been accused of 'losing my edge' for sleeping on the couch last night. And since I will likely miss both the Cirque de Sade and the Odd Ball I will have to do something spectacular in order to quash those rumours. I'm not losing my edge, by the way, I'm just sophisticated in my approach. Yeah, that's it.

Tsk tsk tsk. I'll have to have a hand in organizing this Pride thing 'cause obviously we all need to make sure my needs are taken into account first.

The good news is that Friday I'm no longer working but the bad news is that I'm working on Monday with a hang-over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home