Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It was dark but I wasn't scared because you were there. That was you, wasn't it?

I have two words for you: Sasquatch and Festival

(VANCOUVER, BC) Well, let's see. One hairy manly beast, probably the strong silent type. Twenty to thirty bands, including Bjork, Neko Case, and Bad Brains. A weekend in May where camping is involved. And the Gorge in Washington State.

Yeah, that's right. The Sasquatch Festival in the Gorge May 26 and 27, 2007.

I called and for Canadians a valid passport is not needed unless you fly in. However a passport can be gotten for $80 and a few moments of your time by going to this website. A passport might be a good idea, especially if you happen to be named Mohammad Khaled or Carlos the Jackal. (I'm not saying it's fair, I'm just saying.)

Be prepared to camp in like tents and with like sleeping bags. Unfortunately for me, I heard that only losers use RV's. Now, I'm conflicted between being a loser and being comfortable.

xoxo,

MVL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home