Saturday, August 05, 2006

Anyone heard of a guy named Earl?

The Tractor Grease Festival September 16th



So, if you go to this website (click here) you'll see that a handful of local artists have self-organized a music festival of camping and song on Saturday September 16th. The number of confirmed acts has climbed from nine (when I heard about Tractor Grease) to eleven, the last posted number.

So, I've got a pocket of money, a tank full of gas, some beer, someone to take care of my cats, a laptop computer (battery fully charged), my trusty Treo 600 (for notes, terrible pictures, and interviews), and the thrill of a road trip coarsing through my veins.

What's missing?

Oh, yeah. Where the f'ah is Earl's By the River Campground ?!

Sure, I've checked out the search engines and, while I turned up the guy who owns it (Earl Commodore), I didn't turn up a location or a contact email or number.

Now, I'll have to telephone Cameron Latimer or Brian Fowler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home