Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I mean, c' mon - he'll be gone for three days - it's not like he'll miss me

Railway Club on Saturday April 7th - a simple line up while we wait for Jesus to resurrect

(Vancouver, BC) I think I might be double booked - an Easter Vigil at St. Paul's Anglican Church or an evening with my friend, A Tall Scotch On the Rocks. The Easter Vigil is probably mandatory but I'm thinking I'll head over to the Railway Club on Dunsmuir and catch RICH HOPE & HIS EVIL DOERS Hung Jury and Junior Major. It's roots rock n roll and it'll be $8 at the door.

Now, I don't want to disrespect Jesus' shtick but he's been resurrecting every year for two millennium - it might be time to go see Rich Hope and have a Strongbow with A Tall Scotch On the Rocks. I mean I can always catch the Sunday Easter service.

And, of course, if I end up going to Hell for this and burning for eternity, I don't want to hear any of you say, "Well, I told you so."

First band starts at 8PM. I'll be with the tallest smartest woman there.

And you?

xoxo

MVL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home